After SP2 have a look in reliability monitor.

mooly 07:12 29 May 09

After installing SP2 had a look in "reliability monitor" under software (un)install. What a list ! All those driver updates. Wonder if some long standing issues have been fixed.

Technotiger 08:07 29 May 09

SP2 (assuming XP) is 'old-hat', I have been using SP3 for months now, totally trouble-free.

crosstrainer 08:10 29 May 09

I think mooly means Vista SP2 (available today)

Installed without any problems in 10 minutes...Can't see anything in reliability monitor execpt one generic driver that failed to install (this is for an old bluetooth adaptor that I have a workaround for, cause I'm too tight to buy a new one!)

mooly 08:16 29 May 09

At a rough count in the dropdown list around 170 items and updates and driver installs !!!!!

Technotiger 08:22 29 May 09

Hi, that's why I said 'assuming' - I wish peeps would give the full details, saves us guessing!

I am still on XP (SP3). Tried Vista Home Premium, didn't like the fact that it rendered some of my old, but loved, programs defunct! So I gave it to a local charity shop.

mooly 08:27 29 May 09

Sorry, should have said. Don't post in the Vista forum as found stuff doesn't get looked at there.
Yes Vista HP all patched and up to date.

anniesboy 08:28 29 May 09

Same with my 2 machines

Technotiger 08:32 29 May 09

Apology accepted, but I put that comment in as a reminder not just to you, but to everybody else reading the thread.

Have good day!

mooly 08:36 29 May 09

And you too !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…