After Gudda96's praise

gudda96 22:22 15 Apr 04

Well Guys

After all that, you cannot fail me now.

I CANNOT get my e-mail to contain "Avast scanned this mail" message at the end.

I have had some answers on PCA in my post"avast" have been on to two other forums AND AVAST IN pOLAND.

VoG II 22:27 15 Apr 04

Please provide a link to your earler post or describe the problem.

Sorry, I can do lots of things but I am not a mind-reader.

gudda96 10:24 16 Apr 04

I dont want you to mind read and if my question causes you some trouble(through my ignorance maybe) dont bother.

I praised this site yesterday so I can do without answers like that.

Not a nice way to reply to VOG like that, he does help many people and without this place, half the problems probably wouldnt get sorted.

All we need is a link so we can see without having to search through the forum (Bearing in mind that the huge numbers of post's on this site each hour) so that we can get a speedy answer...

Djohn 11:12 16 Apr 04

gudda96 I've just done a search and found 14 of your threads but none of them contain any reference to Avast.

You do ask in one of your threads "How do I do a Link". If you can click on the link at the top of the page titled.

View your postings.

This will take you to all the postings you have made to the forum. When you find the one you require, right click your mouse on the title and from the drop down menu choose "Copy shortcut".

Come back to this thread and right click your mouse in the message box and choose paste. The URL will then show in the box. Make your post and when it appears in the forum it will be a "Blue" Click here. We can then look at the thread and offer further advice.

Regards. j.

VoG II 18:38 17 Apr 04

Sorry to learn that you are so easily offended gudda96. That wasn't my intention, just a (misguided?) attempt at humour.

The click here does not take me to a thread.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:40 17 Apr 04

Repost the address as the one you posted takes me to an email.....

Djohn 19:32 17 Apr 04

You've got the correct idea and your link works but not as you intended. I will ask the FE to remove the link with your permission. please. :o(

gudda96 21:17 17 Apr 04

Point taken.

Referring to my Avast post, it is actually in my message in this post headed "after guddas praise and I am asking for help concerning Avast

Thanks everyone

lamda 11:45 18 Apr 04

into my postings

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…