aero help

Debzz 21:53 14 Nov 09

i i need help again lol please can anyone help me to ger aero working , i have a geforce 4 440 go , 420 go 32m and cant get the aero to work not sure if it will did find a registry hack i think it was called , but it didnt work so if any if u guys can help me , that would b great , and also does the shake feature only work with aero , thanks again guys Debzz

User-1229748 21:57 14 Nov 09

are you using vista or windows 7 as there is no aero in xp

retep888 22:13 14 Nov 09

click here to get your Aero working again.

Debzz 18:51 15 Nov 09

sorry im using windows 7

User-1229748 19:08 15 Nov 09

sorry debzz i was reading your other thread and thought you were on xp :o(

Why wont it work 19:19 15 Nov 09

I'm not sure that even a hack could get aero to work. Aero requires a DirectX 9 graphics card and the Geforce 4s are only DirectX 7- so I don't think it's just a matter of drivers, but rather that the graphics card is physically incapable. Hope that helps.

Debzz 19:38 15 Nov 09

ok could i get a graphics card for my pci slot or will that not work either ?

Why wont it work 08:52 16 Nov 09

Does your pc definately have a pci/ agp / pci-express slot? It sounds like a laptop as you mention it has a Geforce Go- if that's the case there is a 99% chance that the graphics cannot be upgraded. If your pc is a desktop, it's just a matter of finding out what graphics card slot it has and finding a more modern alternative.

Debzz 18:17 16 Nov 09

yea sorry it is a laptop sorry about the confusion and i dont think my graphics card can be updated , ill have to save and get a new laptop , :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…