Aerial for wireless router?

pc_sausage 17:31 21 May 06

Hi, anyone know a good website for buying a better aerial for a Netgear DG834G?

Need to boost the signal.

Thanks

ade.h 18:29 21 May 06

Another forum member (rsinbad) has an 834 with booster aerials, but I can't remember what he chose and where he got them from. He had great success with them. Perhaps he'll see your thread and reply.

rsinbad 22:21 21 May 06

pc_sausage

This is the aerial ade.h was refering to is a high gain omnidirectional aerial that works well for me.
I live on a boat and supply wireless to a neibouring boat bear in mind both boats are made of steel which somewhat kills wireless reception using the aerial enables my neighbour to get a good signal so i can recomend this one at a very reasonable cost click here
regards

dms05 10:35 22 May 06

Depends what you want. Take a look at click here .

I bought a directional wifi antenna used over long distances (several miles for line of sight) for under £30 delivered from Poland. It's now available from a UK seller. Well made and with a 7m lead for external pole mounting. Best value I could find anywhere click here

Steve- 11:44 22 May 06

Try here, click here , lots of info and data as well.

pc_sausage 20:42 22 May 06

Thanks for all the links; will check them all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…