adwarer cannot be read, have no spyware can anyone

Jade 14 G 17:58 02 Apr 07

After a crash and problems at the weekend, adware which l have had ages cannot read the update.
I had to uninstall spyware terminater which l liked the set up off but in the middle of my problems would not stop sending up over and over screens and as my screen of my pc was sideways l had to do something but its unistalled from add and remove but the name is still there and also in the taskbar and when the mouse is over it says the shield enabled and the main page will come up but it won't do anything so its left me with no adware now so not sure which way to go, details of what happened over the weekend is on yestrdays messages.
Jade

bluto1 19:18 02 Apr 07

It`s probably tiredness on my part, but all I could make out of your message is that you have no antispyware. If that`s right try these.
Spybot S & D click here
Adaware SE click here
cCleaner click here

Anti virus, one from these.
click here
click here.

If I read it wrongly then ignore this message

Jade 14 G 19:41 02 Apr 07

What l was saying was after the pc crash and spywarer terminater that was uninstalled in the middle of the crash l still have the icon in taskbar and name in add and remove but it does not work is it safe to install one just now,

bluto1 19:57 02 Apr 07

Sorry Jade 14 G. I was way off beam. I should think it is OK to install it again as this will normally act as a repair.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5