Adware.OneStep free removal.

standard8 18:16 08 Feb 09

My laptop runs Vista Home Premium and is protected with Norton 360 version2.I seem to have a virus?-Adware.OneStep which Norton 360 can not remove.Can anyone tell me a free adware remover?Also,if I did a full destructive recovery,would this remove it?I gave up on Norton Live Chat since I keep getting disconnected when they are trying to redirect me to the Spyware and Virus Removal Team.

brundle 18:20 08 Feb 09

Malwarebytes Anti-malware;
click here

click here #151

standard8 22:03 08 Feb 09

Thank you very much Brundle.Ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.It removed 2 other infected objects but unfortunately,Adware.OneStep is still there.

Sea Urchin 22:19 08 Feb 09

Download and update SuperAntiSpyware and then run it in safe mode

click here

standard8 20:02 09 Feb 09

Thanks very much Sea Urchin.I did what you told me to do.It got rid of 7 items but did not find Adware.OneStep.However,I've now got the problem resolved by my son-in-law.Don't ask me how he did it.He is a techy and had me lost.He did something to show hidden folders and kept clicking away until he found the folder he was looking for and deleted it which solved the problem.Thanks for all the help I've been given.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…