adware spyware removel

stumpyman 22:00 18 Oct 04

I have just run Ad-ware by javasoft which found 72 files/cookie entries; then I ran Spybot which found a further 5; and finally I ran BPS spyware remover which found a further 18. I assume that if I run another spyware remover it would locate more, can anyone explain why this is so. I am trying to remove DIALER.11.AF trojan and have had no success with either program, can any one help.

Tenacious Green 22:06 18 Oct 04

Some programs are more effective than others with Ad-aware being my personal favorite and if that doesn't get rid of your trojan, try spysweeper at click here and download free trial.
It's just a matter of finding a program to deal with your particular problem.

JoeC 22:08 18 Oct 04

and click on software - might be something to help.

click here

woodt 22:11 18 Oct 04

The trojan is probably hidden in your system restore files. Disable system restore, reboot, rerun Ad-aware, enable system restore, reboot and all should be well.

CHAIRLEG 22:18 18 Oct 04

click here don't know if this link works but if not put in google and it shows a link

VoG II 22:21 18 Oct 04

Run a² click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…