advise re laptop charger

lisa_gedo 20:39 14 May 10

I have 2 identical Compaq Presario CQ60-305SA laptops purchased in august 2009. I have had to request recovery disks to fix one of them within a week of purchasing it, returned the other because the fan broke after 4 months and have had to request 2 new chargers, I now find the replacement charger has now packed in after only 2.5 months of use! surely this isn't normal, could there be a fault with the chargers and if so would I be within my rights to demand new ones even if the warranty is up on the laptops (warranty only ran out beginning of May 2010) anyone got any ideas on what to do next....soft me didn't take out warranty but then I had an Acer laptop for 3 years and never had a problem with it until it blue screened on me.

Terry Brown 20:43 14 May 10

I do not know what avenues you have explored, but this page may give you a few options. click here=

Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…