advise on pc

crunchieman 12:05 02 Jun 06

i am considering the purchase of an hp pavillion dv4232ea notebook pc.on paper it seems a good pc.i would mainly be useing it for emailng/listening to music/surfing the net.iam not really into playing games.i would like to hear what any one else thinks of this pc

Belatucadrus 15:15 02 Jun 06

I doubt there's a computer available today that isn't capable of doing all you've listed without any trouble at all.
Do note however that laptop speakers are invariably tinny & weedy in the extreme, so a decent set of headphones or speakers should be on the shopping list.

dontmeshwithme 15:24 02 Jun 06

I agree with Belatucadrus, I think any new laptop will do what you are looking for. You don't say what the spec/price is of the machine so I can comment on it and I can't find it on the HP website. As an alternative I got a Dell flyer this morning and they are offering a laptop from £299+VAT and Delivery. This would do what you want as well. see click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…