Advise on new wireless printer PLEASE

Ballie 17:19 15 Jun 09

Hi, about a year ago I bought a Canon MP210 (a wired printer/scaner/copier) is was only £35 new and came with a cash back from canon (which I claimed) so it only ended up costing me £18, sounds very cheap I hear you cry however, this thing just eats print cartridges like you wouldn't belive so over the last year its cost me a small fortune.

I now want to upgrade to a wireless printer/scanner/copier can anyone please advice or recommend on a machine that is a little less hungry for ink! my budget is about £100.

Taff™ 17:48 15 Jun 09

The Canon advert (to the right on this page as I type) leads you to the MP620 with a £30 cash back offer. click here

PC World have this on offer "Collect at Store" for £125 click here

Cheap Cartridges are available from Choice Stationery click here The Inkrite compatibles work out at roughly £25 a set and Canon Originals £45. The former are perfectly acceptable. Note that there are five individual inks so if you run out of one colour cartridge you aren`t throwing away the other two colours as you would with a single tricolour cartridge system.

I set one of these up last week and the printer is impressive. Easy wi-fi setup and the flip up screen and controls are easy to work. You can even print direct from your camera or memory stick. Job done within budget.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…