Advice would be appreciated.

haricot 10:59 31 Aug 07

I'm back and would greatly appreciate a tad more advice please chaps.

(1)22Inch Monitor the DellE228WFP :

I like it but being VERY UNKNOWING about these things , would I be losing out or missing anything due to the fact that it apparently does not have an HDMI Socket.

(2) Intel Processors.

What is the difference between :
Intel Core TM 2 Duo E6750 & Intel Viiv TM Technology E 6750

apologies for appearing to be a bit of a dipstick!

holme 12:01 31 Aug 07

As no-one has given a definitive answer (yet), I'll have a go at answering your first query - but only on the understanding that it may not be correct...

The Dell E228WFP is a computer monitor with a native resolution of 1680x1050 pixels, i.e. well up to the standards of high-definition video.

Provided your graphics card can run to it, the display will be top-notch via digital (DVI) sockets on the monitor and graphics card. This will include any HD video files downloaded onto your hard disc (720 or 1080).

But as far as I can tell, the monitor cannot display high-definition video /directly/ (e.g. broadcast, or from an HD/DVD player), so there's no need for an HDMI socket.

Anyone card to confirm or rubbish that deduction please?

keef66 12:28 31 Aug 07

I think they are the same E6750 processor described in different ways.

and I believe Holme to be correct re the monitor

haricot 15:05 31 Aug 07

Thanks holme and keefe66. I appreciate your responses.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…