Advice on video capture leads

shizzy 16:17 02 Mar 04

Has anyone used or got any advice on using a USB video capture lead please. Thanks.

shizzy 21:52 02 Mar 04

Do these work ok please. Someone out there must have tried them.

shizzy 21:52 02 Mar 04

Do these work ok please. Someone out there must have tried them.

dazzling (work) 22:13 02 Mar 04

sorry use a win tv card that captures using rf or video s.do you mean the capture devices that use usb to input into comp.if you have not bought one yet ask what capture card people think is best.darren

dazzling (work) 22:13 02 Mar 04

sorry use a win tv card that captures using rf or video s.do you mean the capture devices that use usb to input into comp.if you have not bought one yet ask what capture card people think is best.darren

shizzy 19:45 03 Mar 04

Thanks for answering, should have said the lead that converts analogue to digital.

shizzy 19:45 03 Mar 04

Thanks for answering, should have said the lead that converts analogue to digital.

alnwrd 20:07 03 Mar 04

I bought a belkin usb 2.0 dvd creator lead. The first one would only record in black and white with many flashes. PC World changed this after I proved it was faulty. The new lead worked but quite poorly. I decided to buy pinnacle studio software and pci capture board which is gives much better quality video.

Any body want to buy an old Belkin?

alnwrd 20:07 03 Mar 04

I bought a belkin usb 2.0 dvd creator lead. The first one would only record in black and white with many flashes. PC World changed this after I proved it was faulty. The new lead worked but quite poorly. I decided to buy pinnacle studio software and pci capture board which is gives much better quality video.

Any body want to buy an old Belkin?

sicknote 20:24 03 Mar 04

I can recommend Averdvd ezmaker USB 2.0 which came with movie factory software,Had no problems with it and was fairly easy to work with .Price around £60 click here

sicknote 20:24 03 Mar 04

I can recommend Averdvd ezmaker USB 2.0 which came with movie factory software,Had no problems with it and was fairly easy to work with .Price around £60 click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…