Advice Site

Bingalau 10:25 08 Jun 05

Just got onto this site click here and find it is quite good for my kind of needs. Wondered if anyone else would be interested? Bingalau...

Bingalau 10:51 08 Jun 05

Forgot to mention that if you plump for the tips and tricks section by "E" Mail they come under the heading "Steve". As I didn't recognise the sender I was very reluctant to open the "E" Mail but took a chance, (having plenty of defences in place, firewal etc.) I was glad I did because I have already picked up some good tips. Bingalau

GroupFC 11:08 08 Jun 05

I have just had a quick look and it looks very interesting - thanks!

Bingalau 12:15 08 Jun 05

Good, I am glad it might come in handy for someone else. I have had two daily "E" Mails from them and found items to interest me in both of them.

joe95 13:08 08 Jun 05

Thanks Bindalou will give it a try.

Bingalau 13:32 08 Jun 05

Joe95 ! Another letter in the wrong/right place and I could become a "Curry"..

Bingalau 16:21 08 Jun 05

Just spent a couple of hours reading the tips and tricks section of this site and it is well worth the time spent in doing so.

Completealias 19:57 08 Jun 05

Just a word of advice you said you took a chance opening the email because you have plently of defences in place. If you use outlook express for getting your mail then the mail is already past your firewall and although it probably will have been scanned by your antivirus app you could still have ended up infected.

If it was webmail then ignore me I'm just being parinoid ;)

Bingalau 21:02 08 Jun 05

Thanks for the advice which I will take note of.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…