Advice please on a usb bluetooth adapter

mammak 20:51 18 Dec 03

Hi all, i have just installed the above with no problems, reads and uploads my pic,s from my nokia 7650 phone with ease, thing is it bother,s me that whilst not in use the device continue,s to flash away, should i unplug and recap whilst not in use or would it do no harm left flashing away so to speak. thanks in advance, Mammak.

mammak 21:15 18 Dec 03

refresh

mammak 13:22 19 Dec 03

refresh

Quiller. 19:26 19 Dec 03

Strange there have been no replys to this?

Anyway, I have a belkin usb bluetooth dongle. This I use to comunicate with all manner of devices to the pc. I personally leave it in,flashing it's blue light at me, I have 2 front usb connectors at the bottom of the tower.

It certainly does not seem to hurt the dongle,been in for 6 months?,but I do admit that boot up time is faster with it removed.

So from my point of view, I leave it in and suffer a slower boot up ( 2-3 seconds?)

Quiller. 19:29 19 Dec 03

Forgot to add, I changed from an IrDa to bluetooth for a nokia 7650. This has been upgraded to a sony Erikson P 900. This works great with bluetooth also.

mammak 16:18 20 Dec 03

bsod thanks so much for your replie sorry i took so long to get back christmas shopping and all that stuff, however as it will do no harm i might leave it flashing it,s cute wee blue light at me, i noticed a tag slower boot but nothing so bad. regard,s Mammak

Quiller. 18:55 20 Dec 03

Yea mines winking at me now. lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…