Advice Please

vista18dc 19:05 27 Aug 07

My friend gave me a disc which he said had Microsoft Office 2003 Professional on it and he gave me a key to go with it, the disc is not an official one as its just a normal rewritable disc, what i want to know is that is it legal for me to use and install Office 2003 or not, i would like to use Office 2003, i currently use openoffice.org

handy4x 19:08 27 Aug 07

not legal i would say and probably would not update if you are useing open office and know how it works etc stick with it

dan* 19:10 27 Aug 07

At best it is a copy of an original microsoft disk and illegal to use.

At best it will be one of these £1 pub disks that has been downloaded by bittorrant or similar and full of virus's. and illegal.

dan* 19:11 27 Aug 07

" At best it will be one of these £1 pub disks that has been downloaded by bittorrant or similar and full of virus's. and illegal."

At worst it will be one of these £1 pub disks that has been downloaded by bittorrant or similar and full of virus's. and illegal.

:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…