Advice on pavillion HP t260.uk --- BUYING RAM

hi guys, im after purcasing 512 ram to speed up my pavillion t260.uk, got a long slot in the mother board and am hoping this will accomodate the new ram, found this which is compatable with a t260.uk

click here

if i was to go to pc world to buy some off the shelf what should i ask for - does it need to be compatable or is memory universal......pls help

Fingees 10:53 09 Apr 06

Go To

click here

it will test computer for correct memory and guarentee memory for life

cheers fingees. it only goes as far as t250----- no t260 listed....is it safe to assume the 260 is in the same ball park as the 260

woooooops (is it safe to assume the 260 is in the same ball park as the 250) my bad

woooooops (is it safe to assume the 260 is in the same ball park as the 250) my bad

mgmcc 13:40 09 Apr 06

I had to go to Kingston's website to get details of the correct RAM for my HP Pavilion - Crucial's site was unable to supply any details for my model.

<<< if i was to go to pc world to buy some off the shelf what should i ask for >>>

Don't even think about it!

job done thanks for all the friendly advice

Fingees 16:14 09 Apr 06

Out of interest, so we know.
How did you resolve the problem.

All the best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…