//some 3rd party need geo

Advice needed on monitor

Infamous 15:26 14 Jul 03

Dear people

Im just confused on wot monitor to buy for my sisters machine. I have recently built it. Its a decent specification for wot purpose she uses it for. But the only problem is i want to upgrade the monitor as its only a 15 inch from a old previouse machine.

Wots the best monitor to get at a reasonable price. I hardly use the machine only when im at home and not at university because i have a lovely sony 21 inch there lol. Just felt sorry for her thinkin of buying her a new 1. Just unsure which 1.

Thanks for any advice

Jester2K II 15:29 14 Jul 03
  Infamous 15:33 14 Jul 03

Thanks for the response. is there any more cheaper priced 1's she dosent really need 1 that high specifiaction. talkin in the price range or £100-170 i cant afford anything higher as being a poor student. She just uses Word and uses the internet.

Thanks

Jester2K II 15:36 14 Jul 03

Personally i stick to Iiyama monitors - very good product and excellent after sales.

clayton 15:48 14 Jul 03

How about this one click here or any of these just pick a well known brand & make sure it comes with a 3 year on site warranty. click here

wee eddie 21:08 14 Jul 03

Why not try the College Notice Board.

Students are always selling things.

I'm sure that if it were a nice one, the fact that it was not new would not bother her one iota.

DieSse 21:57 14 Jul 03

If you want a recommendation, I supply mainly Relisys (budget) monitors, and use their flat screen 17" CRT monitor myself. I've been very pleased with the quality of picture, and reliability, especially given the prices.

DieSse 22:01 14 Jul 03

click here

The one I use they have here at £97.80 inc VAT

click here=

graham√ 22:16 14 Jul 03

For the benefit of us readers, wot subject are you studying?

Infamous 22:18 14 Jul 03

Thanks for the advice guys. I will have a look in to it. I study computer sciensce. The monitor is for my sister shes studying law.

woodchip 22:25 14 Jul 03

What about this one, click here or this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…