Advice Needed on Heat Sink

Infamous 16:35 12 Apr 03

Hello people just a quick query, Basicly my uncle got to pc's from multivison. He wants to change the heat sinks, Because the 1's they put in are ok, but the temp does go quite high, Just wots the best 1 out there at the moment, Thats not too loud! and does not have a big clip like the coolermaster range. Because the clip gets in the way of the PSU.
Amd 2700+ and a amd 2200+

I usally but thermeltake Heat sinks

Just wondering wot views u got and also where to purchase them from. I usally get them from dabs.

Thanks

Totally-braindead 16:46 12 Apr 03

Have a look at overclockers.co.uk they supply a large selection of fans and heatsinks perhaps they may have what you want.

mcullum_DX4Life 16:51 12 Apr 03

isnt always the quietest im afraid! In fact, more often then not, they are the loudest ones. If you click here i think you will find all the info you need. ;-)

Rayuk 18:22 12 Apr 03

I have Thermalright SLK800 which uses an 80mm fan running at a lower rpm to improve noise problem and also cooling properties.[slightly more expensive but in my view well worth it]
This is available at overclockers as previously suggested by totally-braindead

Infamous 11:38 13 Apr 03

Thanks Guys I will have a look!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…