Advice on Mini Multimedia DV Camcorder

onokeck 08:37 07 Nov 05

I have an old Sony analogue 8mm camcorder and am interested in going digital, but I know nothing whatsoever about them. Can some knowledgeable person look here (click here)and please give an opinion on whether the specs are suitable for someone just interested in doing "home movies". I also wonder what the recording time is with these things using media cards. Is it better to go for the film casette version (if they are available in digital!) Needless to say, as a "wrinkly" funds are limited hence my interest in this one. Thanks for any help/advise. Casey

bri-an 10:07 07 Nov 05

Sorry, not familiar with the camcorder, but suggest you post your query at the forum on:-
click here
I had some good help from here when I was changing from analogue to digital (although I went down the DV tape route with a Canon MV730i). Being a wrinkly, too, I understand your confusion!
Best of luck.

bri-an 10:10 07 Nov 05

More direct link here (I hope)
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…