Advice on DVDs

Can someone run me through burning some dvds to play on my home player. I have various small clips like mpeg, wmv, asf etc that I want to put on a disc so I can watch them on the 'telly'. I have Nero 6 and XP Pro.

Many thanks.

bremner 18:18 08 Apr 04

Using Nero click on the DVD tab and then choose the 'Photo and Video' icon (third from right. As you have your clips then choose 'Kake your own DVD-Video'

You can then choose 'New Movie' and add in your mpegs etc

The TS_AUDIO and TS_VIDEO is confusing me.

Do I have to change the mpegs etc to vob. ifo. or something like that. Please help I have spent alot of money on a DVDRW and don't know how to use it!!!!

andyhuz 19:18 08 Apr 04

believe me, I`ve been trying to master it for 2 years. A good place to start would be click here. Don`t expect too much in terms of quality. Your wmv and asf files are poor quality to start with and putting them on DVD won`t change that.
Hope it helps

Andy

Doesn't seem to have just nero express, nero burning rom, nero backitup etc what do I do now?

S5W 19:34 08 Apr 04

Forgive me if I am confusing things but after battling with DVD/-R and mixed success I plumped for DVD RAM. It is as easy to use as the late lamented floppy and very robust, both physically and electronically. I'm not sure that it will play on a TV type player but no doubt someone on this brilliant forum will tell you.

stalion 19:42 08 Apr 04

Nero does not like WMV but MyDVD will author it,I have made DVD'S useing WMV and the quality has been pretty good.Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…