advice about NAV 2005

My Norton Anti Virus 2005 runs out tomorrow, do I renew or go for the free ones, and which ones should I use for total cover?. Any recommendations. Thanks in advance, esso.

VoG II 20:10 28 Oct 05
  Belatucadrus 20:45 28 Oct 05

click here for last posting on this theme. avast! is the best current freebie in my opinion, but AVG and Antivir are both getting good results at Virus Bulletin.

Thanks for the input VoG and Belatucadrus, I have tried uninstalling NAV 2005 in the Add/Remove but keep on getting message The installer requires that Microsoft Windows Installer be on your computer. Without it you cannot install this Symantec product. Do you want to install the Microsoft Windows Installer now?. I am working off Windows 98 version 4.10.2222, quite old but excellent, any help would be appreciated. esso.

VoG II 16:17 29 Oct 05

Try this click here=

Hi VoG thanks for the information, I am still new to computer technology. I managed to uninstall NAV 2005, by going into safe mode, and managed to download AVG, however I am getting a message internal virus database is out of date, and I cannot send emails or delete them. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…