advice

vinnyo123 04:59 09 May 03

been looking around at some of these online training courses,for studying purposes.I been studying at home from books ,on my LAN,and trial and error?(the painful one)I was wondering if anyone had any good learning expierences from this online study programs(my personal expierance with them is (SEND YOUR MONEY)

????????

You are asking advice on online training programs, but make no mention of the subject so I take it you refer to computing?

You also ask advice and then say that your personal experience is to "SEND YOUR MONEY" so one takes it that you have done so and therefore are not in need of advice??

hugh-265156 07:30 09 May 03

not sure about training courses but this is a good book click here

vinnyo123 22:04 09 May 03

smiffy wonderful answer? yes pc ,networking (msce) etc. and did not send money sales rep's are just interested in me sending money?///

gizzyx 00:53 10 May 03

i tried a sampler course from click here and had to put a few personal details in to access it, including my phone no. yesterday, i got a call from a guy trying to get me to "buy" a comptia a+ course. special offer, today only, 70% discount, make your mind up NOW, tomorrow it will be full price...almost an hour he was at it. and then he rang back to see if i had changed my mind. did these guys previously sell double glazing?
ps £500 today, £1200 tomorrow!

-pops- 06:00 10 May 03

Quoted from the top of the index page:

"Please ensure that your thread title accurately describes your subject"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…