Advent Computers website

slowtype 13:40 25 May 05

Can anybody tell me how to get to the Advent Computers website. I have been trying for a while but with no luck. Even the links from Pc World and pc servicecall fail.

Indigo 1 14:13 25 May 05

If you mean the UK computers that are sold in High St shops (Dixons, PC World etc) then there seems to be a problem as I cannot reach the site either.

This might be useful click here

If you mean the American company click here

wee eddie 15:32 25 May 05

Advent make it almost impossible to do anything about their equipment, Web-wise, that is.

Others may be able to answer your question.

slowtype 17:38 25 May 05

I was just trying to find out where my computer comes from before PC world but as you say they don't like making it easy. I have an Advent t9003.

Indigo 1 11:30 26 May 05

Your Advent PC will be assembled (usually in a country where labour is cheap) from various parts which are bulk purchased, if you want to find out which parts it is made from try Everest click here or Aida32 click here or SiSoft Sandra click here they should tell you more than enough about your PC but they can't tell you where it was assembled, this info is sometimes on the box that it came in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…