Advent 7036 laptop XP h

Rtus 11:06 24 Mar 05

does anyone know where to get copy of recovery disc from? ..Ive tried PCW/dixons,they only do upgrade for this model .

original copies of my daughters were "borrowed by unknown persons" while at uni

Any help appreciated..

wednesday 13 12:22 24 Mar 05

You can create a revovery disk with the latest issue of PC Advisor. You just need a empty floppy disk.

Rtus 13:10 24 Mar 05

I can create one with drive image or ghost, I have both. but there are items we want to initalise too & they are in the driver section of that disk ,also not offered on the web by dixons/PCW. thanks for the response..

Rtus 13:13 24 Mar 05

oh forgot to mention .also need to clear the rubbish thats built up, unfortunaly the image I created when we first got the unit was taken too.otherwise I would have used that..thought i had a second copy here ,but alas not the case.

Rtus 16:12 25 Mar 05

which prog & issue mag you on about ?

wednesday 13 08:18 26 Mar 05

Issue 118 May 2005. Its the one on the PC Advisor home page.You use 'Easy recovery data revover trial.

sicknote 08:53 26 Mar 05

click here

click here

click here

Might be easier to Buy win xp OEM and do new install !!

Rtus 11:00 26 Mar 05

thanks that would accont for it then Ive not got that one yet..must have missed it ..

Thanks sicknote will look ..

Rtus 11:04 26 Mar 05

none of the above links cover the model
a search there as before =

click here

sicknote 16:40 26 Mar 05
  Rtus 21:06 26 Mar 05

still can only find the update cd as mentioned before Ive called the number . Just rings out forever . so far.. try again Tuesday as may be on rollin thier easter eggs!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…