Advanced Windows Care2 results

iqs 22:56 19 Apr 07

Hello,Sorry for posting another thread.In the last week I have more then my fair share of issues,problesm .Hopefully this will be the last????

I have just run Windows Care 2.The results have me concerned.

Security Defense has reported that I have 32403 items unprotected.

System Analysis reported 83 problems found.

Can these all be removed/corrected ?.

Thanks

birdface 23:43 19 Apr 07

Protect them,Press protect all.83 problems found press repair.

birdface 23:54 19 Apr 07

Hi,32.403 you have to tick to protect,83 problems found, You have to repair or delete,I am afraid this is one of those programs that you have to feel safe with,I would follow all instructions given,And just run it once a month,Some folk like it some dont,Do we need it ,Im not sure,I have it run it now and again ,Do I feel safe with it, So So.If it protects you from 32.403 problems, probably,

iqs 18:44 30 Apr 07

for not replying sooner buteman.I have had a few issues with my new PC.I did as you suggested,no problems todate.Thank you

birdface 20:28 30 Apr 07

Ok,I think there is a new version out now,Its frightning at first when it comes up with so many problems,But its just a matter of following the instructions and hope for the best,It does keep a log every time you run it,And if any problems you can restore it back,I find if you run C Cleaner first,it does not pick up many problems,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…