Advanced Uninstaller Free

Graphicool1 10:58 23 Mar 10

Innovative Solutions
Supports: XP/Vista/7 - 32 and 64
click here

birdface 11:10 23 Mar 10

Hi.I used to use one of their other products[Driver Max]which used to use up all of my CPU in short bursts I solved that by removing it at start up.
I am just getting to grips with Revo Uninstaller at the moment which I find very good.
Is Advanced Uninstaller any better than Revo.

gengiscant 11:34 23 Mar 10

I much prefer Revo but I will also try this.
I think I might have had an older version in the past, I certainly had something as I had the same email from Innovative.

Graphicool1 11:35 23 Mar 10

I too have been using 'Revo'. But as of yesterday, when I tried to uninstall two programmes and ran into a few problems IE: When 'CCleaner' couldn't remove either of them.

I turned to Revo, it said...'can't find the uninstaller' It then proceeded to give me the path to the programme's files and instructed me to remove them myself! Which although I am quite capable doing, I feel Revo is missing the point. I use them, to save me having to go here, there and everywhere in my System, to make sure they are all really gone!

So when I received an email this morning from 'Innovative Solutions' telling me about this free uninstaller, I thought I'll give it a go.

So the answer to your question...
"Is Advanced Uninstaller any better than Revo"
I am yet to find out, as I have already uninstalled those two programmes myself, the long winded way. If I find something else that needs uninstalling in the next few days, I'll resurrect this posting with my findings.

birdface 11:39 23 Mar 10

Maybe it is Revo's way to make you update to the Pro version.
Let us know how you get on.
Tried removing E-Prompter using Revo last week and although it was in my add remove programs Revo could not find it.

Graphicool1 11:42 23 Mar 10

I too use 'Driver Max', but I don't have it running all the time. I only run it when I want - or am looking for - a new driver for something specific. I don't have it running in 'Start Up'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced