Advanced SystemCare Free 4.0.0 Final

sunnystaines 13:52 25 Apr 11

link text

Changelog:

Improved engine for superior PC cleaning, repair, security, and optimization Whole new interface design and fantastic skins One click to solve as many as 10 common PC problems More than 20 dedicated smart tools for everyday PC maintenance Protect your PC from Windows security vularabilities Monitor your PC performance in real time with shortcut to quick fix

sunnystaines 13:56 25 Apr 11

use 3rd link down, the ist and last links only install ver 3

spuds 17:25 25 Apr 11

On downloading, this is still showing as a Beta version?.

On trying updating version 3, I get a message that there are no updates and this (ver3) is the latest version. Version 4 (beta?) will remove version 3 from your computer if downloaded.

I also seem to have pop-ups asking that I pay for the version 4 Pro and a special 7 hour left discount promotion offer, due to the free version only being 2 part programme basic, whereas the Pro many more devices.

sunnystaines 21:39 25 Apr 11

spuds it is not a beta they just forgot to remove the beta logo. if you look at version number via about it shows version 4.0.0.163

i have it up and running did all the scans all ok

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…