Advanced System Care Pro V4

compumac 19:41 PM 26 Apr 11

I have not used ASC for some little while now and wonder as to current opinions on the use of Advances System Care Pro V4. Anyone?

sunnystaines 20:49 PM 26 Apr 11

i upgrade to v4 yesterday and ran the scans not problems all fixes worked ok.

if you download from majorgeeks use the 3rd download link the others were faulty.

also if you see the beta logo on bottom left of opening screen its where iobit have not removed it yet. final version should be click more then about on opening screen to check version

sunnystaines 20:50 PM 26 Apr 11

not should read no

compumac 21:08 PM 26 Apr 11

Sunnystaines Is it the pro version that you are using?

sunnystaines 21:11 PM 26 Apr 11

yes i got a free copy of the v3pro almost a year ago and it upgrade ok to v4 pro during install

Snrub 21:14 PM 26 Apr 11

I downloaded it today but my previous V3 Pro only upgraded to the V4 free version. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

compumac 21:33 PM 26 Apr 11

Snrub That is what happened to me when I updated the V3 pro. My subscription for that version expires in August and that is why I am wondering whether the cost is worth it?

compumac 21:44 PM 26 Apr 11

Snrub Just saw your thread about this. I also entered the correct password for the but as with you it updated to the free version. I obtained the pro version,as probably you and sunnystaines did for free last year. I will close this thread and put any further comments into yours if OK?

sunnystaines 21:49 PM 26 Apr 11

link text

email link for iobit support

Snrub 23:29 PM 26 Apr 11

Fortunately, I keep a folder with licence Keys and managed to find the correct one so now on PRO version.

Muergo 20:59 PM 27 Apr 11

This I know is one of sunnystaines favourite programs and he published the key to getting the Pro version free a while ago which I used successfully.

When I changed to Windows7 it wouldn't work and I've been using free version ever since.

I updated to the latest site which seems to be the same under a new skin.

They only offered the Pro version free through the buy something else company to get it system but it's cheaper on their offer which I haven't bought in the hopes that sunnystaines might come up with another key!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11