Advanced Excel

Does anyone know if there is a disc that will show me more advanced Excel i.e formulas, vlookup, VBE etc. I have a disc which has taught me basics which I have to repeat but now I need something more advanced. Please don't recommend books as I am not a keen reader!! Or is there any online courses etc as I find it hard to arrange any college courses due to work. Thanks.

VoG II 22:22 25 Jan 05

Mail me and I'll send you Peter Noneley's function file (his website has "disappeared").

Check these out click here click here click here click here click here click here click here (music!) click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here

whybe 22:24 25 Jan 05

Have you tried Learndirect? I did a couple of Access courses through them both online and at a course centre. They do offer more advanced Excel details are click here HTH.

alan227 22:27 25 Jan 05

Is this what you are after.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…