Advanced Dual Screen Help please

phill85 17:32 02 Apr 09

Hi,
I'm setting a computer up for my church. I have daulscreen set-up and working just fine, a screen for the opperator, and projector.

I have songword projection software, powerpoint and windows media player installed and set-up so that they project full screen to the projector.

The words software comes up full screen on the projector and if powerpoint or windows media is used then they take presedance and cover over the song words.

Power point is not a problem, as this only shows when its put in to presentation mods (F5) but as soon as putting a dvd in windows media player fills the screen. What i want to do is beable to load the dvd and cue it on the opperators screen, and when the time comes to play the clip press a button which allows it to fill the projector screen.

Is there any way of doing this? or any software to enable me to do this?

It would be nice as well to have pictures displaying full screen on the projector and a control interface on the opperators screen. Can anybody help?

Thanks"

phill85 17:39 02 Apr 09

I'm currently using nvidia software to get windows media player to output the full screen video to the projector and have the controls etc on the opperators screen!

Its an xFx nvidia FX5200 card!

Tahnks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…