advance appearance settings

ayrmail 21:56 23 Oct 08

Hi,
Hopping this is an easy fix. Using xp sp2.
Have a PC set up to help with visual impairment, as well as using the accessibility wizard I used the advance appearance option in display properties to tweak some settings which worked but as her visual impairment has gotten a little worse we are using a screen magnifier. The current settings mean some of the applications i.e. outlook, the individual frames of the page have larger size text and therefore less on the screen at any one time.
Is there an easy way to reset everything back the default settings?

brundle 22:17 23 Oct 08

Choosing a different theme and clicking apply then going back to your original one and clicking apply again ought to reset the screen settings. I'm not so sure about font DPI though. click here

ayrmail 22:34 23 Oct 08

Thanks managed that bit, but the other setting cant find a default for them.
Thanks

brundle 00:26 24 Oct 08

I am assuming you mean font size set by DPI which will affect the entire system and all programs - this might help click here

Otherwise you may need to go into the settings for Outlook and see what size the default fonts are set to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…