Adult sites coming up in Favorites

INKJET 16:31 07 May 04

I am experiencing a problem with adult sights coming up in my favorites column also my sight keeps redirecting to click here and my default changes to 4-counter.com I have tried to remove these items through my file finder but every time I reconnect to the web they come back. Other info I recently down loaded a program from DivX Player.com Plus this has also started about the same time I swiched from freeserve to Wanadoo.

byfordr 16:36 07 May 04

click here

Grab Spybot, adaware and cwshredder. Run them until you are clean then add Startpage guard to protect your home page and spyware blaster to prevent the nasties getting on.

R

VoG II 16:36 07 May 04

Try Ad-aware click here and Spybot click here

Update them before scanning.

If they don't work use CWShredder click here

expertec 16:36 07 May 04

Download and install Ad-Aware from click here. and Spybot Search & Destroy from click here .

Run these programs (one at a time), use the update function inside the programs, download all the updates and then scan with them.

After that download and install SpywareBlaster click here

Then download HijackThis click here

Go to click here register and look in the "Hijack This and Spyware Removal Support" section, someone will explain how to use HijackThis and help you with it

expertec 16:38 07 May 04

Spywareblaster stops spyware from installing onto your PC

INKJET 13:28 09 May 04

It took all the recomended downloads to clear my system thank for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…