adsl router

ineedalabotomy 11:23 16 Feb 07

Hello; Could anyone recommend a wireless router suitable to connect to a BT voyager 220v ADSL voice router (for a laptop)...thank you

ArrGee 01:22 17 Feb 07

I may be completely wrong here, but it sounds like you have a router in place but wish to go wireless. If that is the case, you can remove the current router and buy yourself a wireless router as a replacement.

The wireless router will have at least 1 ethernet port on the back for wired connection (if required).

Having Googled the router you have, it shows a wired router that can be replaced quite easily.

It's worth looking into your current supplier as they may provide a wireless router free of charge on the basis that you re-new a contract with them.

It would be a good idea to post back here with details of your current supplier, and what your wireless requirements are (around the home or just in one room, or additional connectivity).

Any problems with what I have posted, please come back with as much detail as possible. You'll be assured of a more detailed response from myself or others.

In the meantime: click here

ineedalabotomy 13:27 17 Feb 07

Thanks for your response ArrGee, the current modem is from BT & is at work (so is under a contract !)Yes i want to go wireless, so will give them a call,(good idea!) If they do not provide a free bee i will look at your suggestion.....thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac