ADSL ******* HELL

jcb33 16:43 28 Jan 03

I receved a phone call today asking me if i wanted to get tiscali broadband they offered me an tiscali package at £27 a month and a free modem and no activation fee i said yes to the offer but would just like to confirm that this call was genuine thank you very much

With regards, Mrs D Gunn

PS is Tiscali a good ADSL ISP and is the Alcetal USB Modem thats free good thanks again.

obbit 17:03 28 Jan 03

hi jcb33 have a look here click here

some are better than others. i have NTL which i have found is excellent

hope this helps

jcb33 17:08 28 Jan 03

i have said hyes to tiscali as i said i cannot get cable round hear and that wernt my question thanks ne way

Belatucadrus 17:22 28 Jan 03

click here To Tiscalis broadband connection offers, details match your posting so looks OK. I don't use ADSL so I can't comment on their quality. Alcatel is a well known manufacturer of telecoms equipments so the modem should be OK.

Switcher 17:22 28 Jan 03

I am afraid it is impossible to say if the call was genuine however it seems an unlikely prank to play on anyone.

I believe that Tiscali is Ok but not one of the best. The Modem is Fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…