adserving.cpxinteractive.com malware removal help

Mark-it 16:51 06 Jan 10

hi
i keep having a IE page that open automatically from this site adserving.cpxinteractive.com with an iphrame which despite all my temptative of removal is still there . No way to use ad-aware or malwarebyte still pop up and is very annoying .

Sea Urchin 17:47 06 Jan 10

You'll need to download and run Norman Malware Cleaner first - follow these instructions closely and you should be able to remove it

click here

Mark-it 15:49 09 Jan 10

hi Sea Urchim
thanks for the heads up however it is not working not know if it is related to the fact I have Windos 7 but Norman did not signal anythings (a part a couple of malware from Windows Live :) ) .

The Mountaineer 16:40 09 Jan 10

Mark-it
Try this click here it's got me out of fixes like this before. Its free for a 30 day trial W7 32bit)

Sea Urchin 16:52 09 Jan 10

Did you follow the link right through - running Norman in safe mode and then reboot and try running Malwarebytes again? The point of running Norman was to try and enable Malwarebytes.

Try The Mountaineer's suggestion of Trojan Remover.

If that doesn't help you'll need to try running Malwarebytes by changing its name.

Mark-it 17:16 10 Jan 10

i have done procedures but none work unfortunately . I am thinking to wipe all the harddisk and restart which is a pane in the neck ....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…