Adsbroadband. Com

MICKY BOY 14:23 11 Mar 04

I am interested in going onto Broadband. Does anybody use or no anything about Adsbroadband. Com. As they are a new to me .

Your comments will help me to decide as they want 1 or 2 years payments up front.

Mick

Meshuga 18:37 11 Mar 04

Micky Boy, I`ve not heard of them but in any case there is no way I`d put that sort of money up front. They could go bust in the next 2 years and then where`s your money. Regards, Meshuga.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:42 11 Mar 04

Having done a quick Google I am unable to find any reference to them. Why not go for an established BB supplier such as Tiscali, Freeserve, BT, Pipex etc.?

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:44 11 Mar 04

ahhhhh, I have found them now. Stick with the above....

G

MICKY BOY 19:43 11 Mar 04

Thanks all!
All it is my next door neighbour has just signed up for two years (£400) and I thought it was a good price, but not if they are a bum company!
Best to be safe than sorry.

Once again thanks all

Mick

byfordr 19:59 11 Mar 04

If you want cheap click here not had any problems been using since August. (Also signed my dad up) short 3 month contract.

click here may be able to help you find a cheap deal.

Would be very suspcious of any company charging 2 years money upfront.

R

byfordr 19:59 11 Mar 04

If you want cheap click here not had any problems been using since August. (Also signed my dad up) short 3 month contract.

click here may be able to help you find a cheap deal.

Would be very suspcious of any company charging 2 years money upfront.

R

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…