Adobe Type Manager and AFM

Diemmess 12:30 29 May 03

Having gone through a patch of "improvements" I can no longer find or rather install some fonts which came originally from other software.

I thought perhaps it came from Camera software but still can't find the intsaller version.

Tatting about with the folder PSFONTS seems to show the exe files but always fall over at some stage.

can anybody point me to a basic version of Adobe Font manager or type manager please?

Diemmess 13:11 29 May 03

Hello?

jazzypop 13:27 29 May 03
  Diemmess 18:04 29 May 03

The link turned out to be a fix only, and at present I am resigned to my impotence, and still searching for one of those freebie installation programs tucked on the end of an application CD.

I am pretty sure it came that way, and just don't want to admit I'm beaten......... The question is which application, and did I value it so little that I have given it away or binned it!

Still hoping someone might come up with a lead?

Diemmess 13:06 30 May 03

In case anyone has the problem I had.

I had Adobe PS fonts but no means of making Windows register them.

jazzypop gave the lead but I found Adobe Type Manager Lite as a free download on the Adobe website. ......It is a 15Mb download and has solved my problem. .........Fonts are to be paid for, but I already have these.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…