kdt 20:59 17 Oct 05

removal of itunes/quicktime caused headache.restarted 6/7 times.finally reinstalled w2k + other updates & programes.cant open adobe after download file does not have programe associated for action. create association in folder option in control panel.any help appreciated in plain " english " as still learning.thanks.

Jackcoms 21:06 17 Oct 05

Have you actually got Adobe Reader installed? click here

kdt 21:27 17 Oct 05

i downloaded the manager i think from d/
it wont open saying what i mentioned. how do i go about doing what is asked?

kdt 21:31 17 Oct 05

may be the forum editor can have a quick word of advice or anyone else for that is still on my desktop.

De Marcus™ 21:36 17 Oct 05

As jackcoms has suggested you need to download the adobe reader to access these files, that's why your getting the error message your seeing, it's because you don't have the software required to view these files (pdf). Follow jackcoms 'click here' and click on download.

sharkfin 21:39 17 Oct 05

If your saying you cant install Adobe reader becuase Xp doesnt recognise it. Then try downloading Adobe reader again. maybe that .exe has currupted.

kdt 07:47 18 Oct 05

done it.
went to adobe. downloaded version6. then ver.7 which deleted 6.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…