adobe reader

conrail 09:38 04 May 05

use this program at work so downloaded on my pc, using xp pro, so I can work at home, I can add text at work but cannot find this option at home, I need to complete pdf forms, have tried copying to word but that doesn't work, I have done a search on these pages and it appears the text tool is not available, can someone confirm this is correct and suggest a way other than using a pen to fill these forms in. many thanks

Eric10 09:45 04 May 05

At work you are using the full Adobe Acrobat program which costs in the region of $450. At home you are using the free Adobe Reader which is for reading pdf files but cannot create them. There are several low cost or maybe even free pdf writers available and I am certain that others will be along shortly to suggest a few.

Eric10 09:52 04 May 05

Just to start the ball rolling, you could look at ABBYY PDF Transformer at 40 euros. click here

conrail 09:58 04 May 05

thanks Eric10, downloading it,at the moment, much appreciated

Chegs ® 10:22 04 May 05

There are several freeware pdf creators available,Easy Pdf(free) is one,there are several others available click here Often,the "free" pdf apps are time limited/watermarked,etc.

conrail 11:27 04 May 05

thanks Chegs ®, will have a look

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…