Adobe Premiere Elements 12

CheekyGirl2014 09:26 03 Jan 14
Answered

Hello,

I have purchased a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 12 for my instead of buying a copy from eBay. I have never downloaded software before (I have always purchased it and installed it from a CD). If the I own breaks down in the future, does that mean I lose my copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (as the terms and conditions state that I am only allowed one copy) or can I then downloaded it to a new machine (if my old could not be repaired)? Any help would be appreciated. I don't understand how the licensing works.

hssutton 10:09 03 Jan 14
Answer

I presume Adobe Premier Elements license is the same as for Photoshop and Lightroom.

As a first step create an ID at Adobe, assuming you have not already done so. Then register your software.

I'm rather surprised that you say you are only allowed one copy, as normally you are allowed two installations. Back-up your download, I normally keep two one on HD and second on DVD, then if you wish to move your copy from one PC to another Deactivate your first installation by going to FILE DEACTIVATE then you will be able to use Elements on a different PC.

The full license can be viewed at License

CheekyGirl2014 12:52 07 Jan 14

Excellent stuff. Thanks for this! :-) x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…