Adobe Premiere 6.02

fitshase 18:30 08 Apr 03

Does anyone have a good knowledge of this package?

I have just got hold of a copy in order to do some video editing (I was told that it would do all and sundry). However, I have looked through the various online files on Adobe's website and I cannot seem to get this right.

My problem:-

When I capture the video from the camcorder (Sharp VLNZ10H), I can edit it fine but I cannot seem to add the transitions successfully (I have downloaded a few small MPEG files to play around with and they work fine). I hold down the ALT button and drag the marker along the time line to preview the transitions. This works on the MPEGs but not on the captured video (it merely makes the preview screen blank).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Regards

Fitshase

chris6891 18:42 08 Apr 03

save the individual bits from ure camptured videos and convert them into mpegs and then use the mpegs to create transitions?

fitshase 18:53 08 Apr 03

Thanks for that. Will that not degrade the quality though? I want to be able to transfer the edited movie back on to DV tape without loss of quality.

Regards

Fitshase

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…