Adobe Photoshop v.4

tegdirb 18:25 27 Sep 05

Hello there,
Probably a silly problem but here goes anyway

I have an old registered version of
Adpbe Photoshop v 4. I have always used it for personal use and thoroughly enjoyed touching up my family photos etc.... However it has survived several new conputors and OSs until now. It just doesn't talk to windows XP at all well and has a habit of closing down.

I am retired now and just can't afford expensive upgrades. Are there any less costly way of persueding my old programme to work with XP?
I don't need any of the fancy bits that come with the later versions for professionals.
Can anyone help?????
Thanks in advance
Bridget

PS I know that there are plenty of free image editing programes out there and I have tried most. I still prefer Adobe.

VoG II 18:27 27 Sep 05

Try running it in compatibility mode click here

Totally-braindead 18:30 27 Sep 05

You can try running your program in compatability mode, got to your help page on your main menu and key that in for full instructions. It may work, it may not but you lose nothing by trying.

Totally-braindead 18:31 27 Sep 05

Beaten to the punch again by VoG™, never mind will have to learn to type faster.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…