Adobe Photoshop Elements 9

bluebelladog 23 Sep 11
Answered

Hi I posted a question yesterday about file associations, I will elaborate a bit more, when trying to use the adobe e-mail they sent me a verification code to make sure i could send and receive mail at my address I put in the code which was accepted but when I tried to continue a message said there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. if one is already installed create an association in the default programs control panel any suggestions please

bluebelladog 23 Sep 11
Answer

Hi I have managed to resolve this problem, because Adobe and Win7 do not have an associated email you have to use Windows Live Mail and use a link from the Adobe website to force it to be the main email client, thanks to everyone who looked at my problem and perhaps this will help other people.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message