adobe photoshop elements 5.0

logrin 15:35 16 Nov 07

I transfered my pictures from my old computer (XP)onto a 1 GB pin. Then loaded them onto my new computer (Vista)
On my old computer they were in a "pictures " file in "My Documents"
The computer loaded into the Adobe photoshop album
not into "My Documents"
I want to send some of them to a SD card to use on my new digital photoframe but there is nowhere on Adobe which allows me to tranfer them-- can anyone advise me how to get them out of the Album and onto somewhere on my computer where I can use them. logrin

hssutton 16:36 16 Nov 07

I don't use either of these programs, but I find it dtrange that this cannot be done with Elements (I use PS CS2).

As a work around open Windows Photo Gallery, this has the ability to scan your drives for photos, from here you can do most things

anskyber 19:15 16 Nov 07

Are they also in "Pictures" (Start then pictures) They should be.

brambles 21:40 16 Nov 07

logrin - your pictures must be in Pictures on your new Vista computer. Click on Start button, then computer and your first 3 items will be shown in blue as Pictures, Documents, Music. Click on pictures and they should be there.
Adobe Photoshop Album is only another way of looking at and opening the images in Vista Windows Picture directory.

If you are still having problems - put the 1GB pin in one USB port then you would need to put your SD card in another USB port (via a card reader presumably)

Now identify & select the images on the pin and right click send to and select the SD card drive.

Brambles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5