Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

  Solartopi 19:12 12 May 06

Hi there,

I have a Passport photo with writing on it, can I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 to remove it.
Can any one please advise.



  absent 20:16 12 May 06

Yes, read up on using the clone tool. Zoom in to the image and use the clone tool with an appropriately sized soft brush to clone over the writing. Experiment on a copy of the original and with a little practice you should be able to get a reasonable result.

  Solartopi 20:24 12 May 06


Thanks for the advise. I have this software but have never used it. Yes, I shall try it out, hope I can use appropriately.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…