Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Ivor_Monkey 17:45 02 Nov 03

I'm interested in buying the Photoshop elements for a christmas present, but noticed that a Home Photo Studio package was available which contains Adobe Photoshop Elements 2, Wacom Graphire Pen & Mouse, Painter for only ?7 more than Photoshop Elements 2.0 on its own.

Questions:
Is the Photoshop Elements 2 in the package the same as the Photoshop Elements 2.0?

Does anyone have experience of these items?

What are the other items in the package good for? The person I have in mind paints/draws a lot.

Thanks
Home Photo Studio: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2, Wacom Graphire Pen & Mouse, Painter
(?74)

Features
Contains the following;
-Graphire.2 cordless, batteryless pen and mouse set
-Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
-penPalette LE
-procreate Painter Classic

Photoshop Elements 2.0
?67
Features
Easy to understand accessible interface
Learn and grow with Photoshop Elements 2.0 through Inspirational Recipes and Smart Messages
Batch processing and enhanced file browser allow Time-Saving File Management
Take Digital Photos further - new Quick Fix dialog and the Frame from Video dialog allow the extraction of still photographs from video files
Add artistic touches to images with redesigned Brushes and new Selection Brush
Create PDF slideshows or a Web Photo Gallery to share the fun with family and friends

brambles 18:22 02 Nov 03

If your recipient is interested in drawing/painting then I would suggest the Wacom tablet - I have one and the painting programme that comes with it Corel Painter Classic is excellent.

Photoshop Elements is essentially for editing digital photograph images - not really for painting/drawing. I wouldn't recommend unless they have a digital camera.

The Photoshop Elements version with the Wacom Tablet offer may not be the full version.

Brambles

ton 19:31 02 Nov 03

I had a copy of Photoshop Elements 2.0 with my digital camera (Nikon Coolpix 3100) and that IS a full version.

Ivor_Monkey 12:54 03 Nov 03

Thanks.
I meant to say that recipient is keen ditgal photographer and a painter.

It just seems that if I'm going to buy elements than the package is much better value.

Simon_P 13:03 03 Nov 03

If he already has it, as it is packaged with many digital cameras.

I use it and find it to be a good program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…