Adobe PhotoShop Elements 2

Holographic_man 11:06 03 Sep 03

I am thinking of buying the above, any or you know if it has a decent photo storeing like Adobe PhotoAlbum or maybe it is part of the program, or will I need to buy PhotoAlbum to store all my images in. Thanks

Joe McG 11:22 03 Sep 03

i don't think elements has a photo album, but there are two or three very good free ones , you can download online.

click here

click here

click here

Hope this is of use to you.

alcudia 11:31 03 Sep 03

I would think again. My personal opinion is that Elements is a waste of space. PaintShop Pro is far better, and also has a companion Album program.

hssutton 12:26 03 Sep 03

Elements does not have a photo album included so you would need Album total cost £96, PSP8 + Album £ £103. Not sure what alcudia has got against Elements but it is a very good program and is also a stepping stone towards the ultimate in imaging software, Photoshop7. However if you are interested in PSP8 + Album, both new, but PSP8 has been opened. email me.

Harry

-pops- 12:35 03 Sep 03

I would go for PSP - take up hssutton's offer, if it's a good price!!

alcudia 12:35 03 Sep 03

Used PSP for years, and Photoshop. Tried a demo of Elements recently as curious. Didn't like it at all. Too many features missing that are taken for granted with PSP.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…