Adobe Photoshop (CS) tutorials etc??

lewis187 19:43 03 Jan 05

Anyone know of any online help pages / tutorials etc for how to use and do things with Adobe Photoshop CS, as i cannot figure out how to do much on it, or even merge two photo's and it is frustrating! Thanks, lewis

csqwared 19:45 03 Jan 05

Can't remember where the pages were but I have used a view online tutorials for this app. by doing a search on Photoshop.

cc

pj123 19:48 03 Jan 05

Loads on Google. click here=

Don't know whether they are free or not though.

csqwared 19:50 03 Jan 05
  hssutton 20:14 03 Jan 05

There are some on the Adobe site, but if you are shooting in raw, have a look at russell browns video tutorial, once you get used to him, he's very entertaining also he's very good. click here Adobe click here also do a google

AndySD 20:32 03 Jan 05
  David4637 15:06 04 Jan 05

Try Digital Photo mag. They provide CD video tutorials on your PC that you can run with at the same time as you are using Photoshop to carry out the editting of the image in question - which are also supplied on the CD. Tha mag is a £5 but I have found the last 6 editions excellent, and my knowledge has increased 3 fold. David

scoops 15:39 04 Jan 05

Lewis. Everthought of looking on the Adobe site. Try out the Adobe Studio, you may have to register (free) provides tutorials, hints tips etc for Photoshop and all other Adobe products

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…