Adobe Photoshop Album - fatal error code c0000005

MELDREW 10:35 27 Apr 03

I am new to computing. Have just recently purchased Photoshop Album. First trial on use resulted in my computer freezing 3 times in a row. Had to update fix because of fatal error code c0000005. As this is a recently released new product - why? Shouldn't they have found this out before sale, or do they use us as mugs to test their products? Meldrew.

Forum Editor 11:05 27 Apr 03

is one of the best-known names in computing, and is a highly respected company. They certainly do not "use us as mugs to test their products". The fault you're seeing is almost certainly related to some problem with your computer's software configuration.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Had to update fix..." and you haven't given us any details of your operating system. This problem is really more suited to the Helproom, and I'll move it there now, but perhaps you'll post back to the thread with more information.

Taran 12:06 27 Apr 03

Can you tell us which version of Windows you are using and if you have any service patches installed ?

It might also help to have a brief rundown of your general software setup; a (short) list of your main core application programs - office suite, graphics, antivirus, firewall software and similar - all of which could go some way to helping find a solution.

Regards

Taran

MELDREW 16:07 27 Apr 03

Running Win ME on 1.4Ghz Athlon with 512MbSDRAM and 40Gb HD. Scanner is Minolta Dimage Scan Dual III, and Norton 2003 Anti-Virus. Updated Win ME 3 weeks ago,including drivers also drivers for Adobe Elements. Visited Adobe Web Site where details of update can be found under above code. I am using Photoshop Album to copy to CD shedloads of 35mm Negs and Slides. Easy to use software which is why I purchased it. Meldrew.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…