Adobe Photoshop 6.0

peter99co 20:36 21 Jan 09

I have found my CD (which I had installed on ME some years ago)but though I had lost. I would like to install it on Vista.

Will it work ok on Vista?

MAJ 20:39 21 Jan 09

Fraid not, peter99co, I tried to install mine on daughter's laptop th'other day, no luck.

peter99co 20:46 21 Jan 09

Thanks for that. Saved some time.

six-h 22:14 21 Jan 09

peter99co:
Are you refering to Photoshop Elements 6?
If so, can't see any problems since I'm running version 5 on my Vista Ultimate PC
See here click here

Roadgiant 22:28 21 Jan 09

Why not give it a try, worst possible case is it doesn't work you can do a system restore.
According to the Windows Vista compatibility page Photoshop Elements 6 works fine. I am using CS2 (9) which according to the compatibility page the action recommended is to get a paid upgrade which I have not done and CS2 runs perfectly on my new Vista PC.

peter99co 23:11 21 Jan 09

I only know this software as Adobe Photoshop Version 6.0

woodchip 23:15 21 Jan 09

After install you could try running it in compatibility mode by right clicking the Main .EXE executable then change it to the operating system you want to try running it in

MAJ 23:18 21 Jan 09

It asks on install if you want it to run in compatibility mode, woodchip, choosing yes makes no difference.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…